Yes, military serving overseas or government personnel on assignment overseas can participate in the Settlements, even if their vehicles are located overseas. To determine if your vehicle is eligible, please use the Vehicle Look-Up section of this website. If your vehicle is eligible, you can begin the online registration process through the Online Portal. For questions on how transactions will take place in your circumstances, contact Volkswagen at 1-844-98-CLAIM.